The premium under-the-counter ionizer available today, for those who demand the absolute best.
The Delphi’s stylish and contemporary design, and cutting edge technology (updated 2010) set it apart from any other ionizer available today.
The Delphi is two components in one:
- At your sink or on your counter a beautifully Euro-styled remote-controlled faucet, with spouts for both alkaline water (for drinking and cooking) and acid water ( “beauty water” ). With this sleek and elegant faucet, you control operation and settings with just a tap of your finger on the touch pad.
- Under the sink and completely out of site, a powerful ionizer unit with the very latest Ionways technology.
Order toll-free 1-877-770-5247, toll-free. Free shipping in North America.
Ionways/Emco Tech is the #1 manufacturer of water cell technology in the world. The Delphi offers you the absolute zenith of cutting edge electrode technology. The Delphi employs the new “mesh electrode” which effectively increases surface area and ionizing power without the large voltages required to run larger plates. This technological advancement increases efficiency while protecting the electrode life. Under a microscope, the electrode is revealed to be covered in a super fine mesh with very distinct points and valleys. Coating with electro-plated platinum- titanium, provides the highest level of conductivity and durability. This cutting edge design ensures you get the strongest antioxidant power (“-ORP”), year in, year out.
The new mesh allows for its compact size. Do not be fooled by those manufacturers who claim that a large plate size is the key to ionization. It generally indicates less advanced and sophisticated technology.
Research shows that the ideal level for drinking alkaline water is between pH 8.5 – pH 9.5, with an ORP of -250mv. It’s unimportant if an ionizer creates big -ORP numbers at really high levels of pH. Water over a pH 10 begins to acquire an unpleasant taste due to the heavy concentration of minerals. Whatisimportant is drinking water at the ideal alkaline levels of pH 8.5 – pH 9.5 with good -ORP. Of course the Delphi will create the big -ORP numbers at the higher pH ranges, but it is designed to give you the best ORP at the lower levels of pH — the levels that you will actually enjoy drinking.
Durability: Built to last
An ionizer is an investment, and you want your investment to last. The electrodes are the crucial component in your ionizer. All other units on the market clean by a reverse polarity – which still allows some scale buildup which decreases the efficiency of the electrode. The Delphi offers the patented new DARC System (Double Automatic Reverse Cleaning).
This new system eliminates mineral scaling from the electrodes in water up to an average hardness of 8.5 grains per gallon, ensuring you will have many long years of healthy water. With other ionizers, you have to wait (during a reverse polarity cleanse) to use the ionizer. The DARC system cleans as you ionize – so you never have to wait for another cleaning cycle to complete. You only have to give cleaning a second thought if your water is harder than 8.5 grains per gallon.
You also want your ionizer company to be around to take care of your needs many years after you make the purchase. This point can not be emphasized enough. In the last three years alone, approximately 8 new manufacturers have come and gone in the market. With Ionways you buy with absolute certainty that your company will be around to support you – long after the other Johnny-come-latelys have left some people high and dry. Emco Tech’s combined 38 years of experience and track record is unmatched. Period.
What could be better: contemporary styling, ease of use and performance the Delphi offers it all. For those who demand the absolute best.
If you are on a private well: Water ionizers can be used with most well water. The three most common problems found in well water are hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg, sulfur smell), high iron content and sediment content. All of these conditions can often be remedied by proper pre-filtration. If you have a well, please call us first, preferably with a copy of your well’s water analysis. 1-877-770-5247 toll-free.
To find out what Ionways (formerly Jupiter) customers have to say for themselves, click here:
To view the PBS documentary featuring Ionways ionizers, go here: Ionized Water.
Order toll-free 1-877-770-5247
Notes: The pH results from any water ionizer depend upon your source water. Generally speaking, harder water will produce more alkaline results. If you’re on a private well (as opposed to a regional water system), or use a water softener, please contact us toll-free for further information: 1-877-770-5247 (1-780-433-4076)
To view the under-counter unit, click here.
Cat owners BEWARE.
|To find out what Ionways (formerly Jupiter) water ionizers have to say for themselves, click here:|
- Lifetime warranty.
- Mesh Electrodes: The most advanced mesh platinum-titanium electrodes in the world — backed by Emco Tech’s reputation.
- DARC Cleaning: Will eliminate mineral scaling from the ever-important electrodes, increasing the life of your ionizer. It also means you never have to wait for a cleaning cycle to complete to get a drink. In hard water areas you may need to use scaleguard or other hard water treatments.
- Biostone Filtration: 9-stage filtration, ten times industry standard
- MICOM electronics: The MICOM control system optimizes the pH and ORP of your water and helps keeps your ionizer in top working condition.
- Flow Control: The Delphi has an inbuilt flow control valve that automatically controls the water pressure through your ionizer to produce optimum ORP (antioxidant power) at a selected level of pH.
- Calcium Port: This allows you to add extra calcium to your ionizer. Note that the Delphi is a very strong ionizing unit and will not require the use of extra calcium in most areas. Some areas, however, have soft water or water that is low in naturally occurring calcium and other dissolved minerals. This feature is intended to boost ionization performance in those areas when necessary.
- Temperature Shut Down: The Delphi employs a thermal switch in the water cell to shut down the ionization process if the temperature in the cell gets too hot. This small but valuable feature gives you peace of mind.
- Electrical Protection: The Delphi has a glass tube fuse that will protect the expensive circuitry in case there’s an internal short in the circuitry. It also has an EMF inhibitor.
Convenient User-Friendly Features
- Voice Confirmation: This feature audibly tells you what type of water you have selected each time you use the ionizer. This feature is fully adjustable, allowing you to turn the volume up, down, or completely off.
- Alkaline and Acidic level indicators: LCD indicator numerically displays the level of ionization you have selected. Also, LCD icons that display the most typical use for a given setting
- Filter Life Indicator: The Delphi offers you a way to track the filter life – right on the faucet.
- pH test kit: Contains reagent liquid and a pH color chart to help you understand the ionizer’s performance and so that you can be sure you are drinking the right level of pH
- Installation DVD: Everything you will need to know to install, optimize and maintain the performance of your ionizer
- Owners Manual: This beautiful and informative manual makes it all so easy. To view the owner’s manual, click here.
- Installation kit: Everything you need to easily perform a standard installation. Unique or custom installations may require extra parts and or adapters. To view the installation videos, click here.
International shipping policy here.
|Input voltage||AC 120V /220V / 240V|
|Input Electricity||0.38 A (80W)|
|Weight||8.5 kg (18.5 lb)|
|Inflow water pressure||0.7-5 kg/cm2|
|Inflow water temp.||5-30 C|
|Electrode materials||Platinum / Titanium|
|Filter life||5-6 months @ 20liters/day|
|Flow rate||2 liters (quarts) / min.|